"Warm friendly welcome. Impeccable B&B throughout"
Information for Guests Coming to Stay
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Glendon. To help us all, we want to share information about how we are operating at Glendon to minimise the impact of COVID for guests, staff and the broader community. Even though we have made some changes it is important to us that you enjoy your stay and these should not impact you in any way.
Updated April 2022
- Please help us by arriving as close as possible to your stated arrival time. If this alters, please do telephone to let us know (01629584732)
- On your check-out day, if you are able to depart by 10 am to allow us to prepare the room for our next guests, we would be grateful.
- We will service your room during your stay with us. Please open the windows in your room before going out to ensure your room is well ventilated before we enter your room to service it
- If you prefer us not to enter your room during your stay please do let us know or hang the ‘do not disturb’ card outside your room. If you need any items replenishing please let us know at breakfast.
- We will leave a copy of our breakfast menu in your room. You can also access it HERE. This ensures that you are the only person to use the menu during your stay. Please do review the menu prior to breakfast each day to make your choice
- Our tables in the dining room are well spaced. During your stay with us, we will allocate you the same table to use during your stay
- We will serve all hot food and drinks to your table. There is a buffet table and all items are individually portioned to reduce cross-contamination. If you have any food allergies or intolerances please do tell us.
- The guest sitting room and dining room are well spaced
- There is also seating outside, which you are very welcome to use.