"Warm friendly welcome. Impeccable B&B throughout"
Information for Guests Coming to Stay
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Glendon. To help us all, we want to share information about how we are operating at Glendon to minimise risk to our guests, staff and the broader community. We have made these changes to maintain social distancing and in line with government and industry guidelines.
Even though we have made some changes it is still important to us that you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions at all or need any information, we are always happy to help. We have always enjoyed talking to our guests and we are able to continue to do this.
Updated 15th May 2021
- Please help us by arriving as close as possible to your stated arrival time. If this alters, please do telephone to let us know (01629584732)
- When you arrive, we will answer any questions you have and direct you to your room. If you need any assistance, please do ask
- On your check-our day, if you are able to depart by 10am to allow us to prepare the room for our next guests, we would be grateful
- When our guests arrive during the afternoon, we usually serve tea or coffee. Weather permitting, we will continue to do this in the outside seating areas to maintain social distancing
- If you feel unwell whilst with us, please inform us immediately and consult the NHS website for more information.
- To minimise risk, we are altering our house-keeping routine for guest bedrooms during your stay
- We will avoid contact with your bedding / linen / personal belongings whilst you are staying.
- For stays of two nights we will offer a replenishment service. We will change cups, glasses and replenish beverages and milk as required.
- For stays of three nights or more we will offer a daily replenishment service as above. In addition, we will service the bathroom and bedroom avoiding contact with your personal belongings
- If you need any linen changing during your stay, please place it in the shower/bath and we will replace it.
- Please open the windows in your room before going out to ensure your room is as well ventilated as possible before we enter your room to service it.
- If you would rather us not enter your room during your stay, please just let us know. We are still able to provide any items you need.
- We will leave a copy of our breakfast menu in your room. You can also access it HERE. Please use one of these methods to make your breakfast choice
- Our tables in the dining room are well spaced. During your stay with us we will allocate you the same table to use during your stay.
- We will serve all food and drinks to your table but will minimise close contact
- At busier periods we may ask you to select a breakfast time to maintain social distancing in the dining room.
- We have made changes to the layout of the guest sitting room and dining room to aid social distancing
- You are welcome to use the sitting room. Please avoid touching surfaces wherever possible
- The hallways, landings and stairways are easy to view, so this will help with social distancing if other guests are around
- Guests are asked to wear a suitable face covering in public areas.
- There is also seating outside, which you are very welcome to use.
- We have placed hand sanitising bottles at the entrance from the car park, in the dining room, sitting room and first floor landing. Please use sanitising gel when coming into Glendon or entering a shared space
- To minimise risk, we are sanitising high touch areas regularly during the day
- There are leaflets and maps on display. You are welcome to take a leaflet/map but if you can avoid touching any items you do not require that would be helpful.